Who We Are
From the beginning, Oxford has been committed to three core principles – expertise, service, and independence – and these principles continue to guide the firm today.
Oxford Commercial Appraisal Company has its roots in turning around bank appraisal departments during the crisis of the early 1990’s. The firm has worked with both lenders and regulators to offer unmatched third-party appraisal management expertise to financial institutions.
Oxford’s highly-skilled and experienced appraisers, nearly all of whom hold the MAI designation, perform every technical review. Areas of expertise include:
Multi-Family (All Types)
Low & Moderate-Income Housing
Many other Special-Use Properties
- Dedicated support staff to manage the entire process
- 24/7 online access to our portal
- Quarterly client and market data reports
- All documents available online for 5 years
- Oxford is 100% compliant
- No affiliated brokerage, meaning no conﬂict of interest
- Oxford’s reviewers are independent and do not compete for local assignments.